Ruins of Balaclava
A unique historical leisure estate
An infinite range of experiences await you on the Ruins of Balaclava estate within the 25 hectares of the 5-star Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius site. Enjoy exclusive sights such as the Ruins of Balaclava, a national monument dating from the 18th century, the Citron river and its waterfalls and estuary.
A wide array of activities such as fishing in the river, outdoor games and playground, animal farm, giant tortoises park, archery sessions and more are available. Finally, pamper yourself with culinary delights at one of our two iconic restaurants, Anno 1743 and Château Mon Désir.... the perfect place for a memorable and joyfull family stroll.
Entrance fee for Balaclava estate: Rs 250 per adult
(50% for children from 2 to 11 years old & Free for children under 2 years old.)
(Rs 150 from adult rate refunded upon consumption at Anno 1743 restaurant and Rs 100 for donation to Maritim Animal Farm)
Estate open from Wednesday to Sundays from 9:00 to 17:00
• Historical Ruins of Balaclava National Monument
• The Mill Historical Venue
• Guided Tours • Waterfalls • Citron River • Scent Garden
• Anno 1743 Brasserie | Distillery | Rooftop Bar • Château Mon Désir Fine Dining Restaurant
• Maritim Equestrian Centre • Archery • Riverline Fishing • Animal Farm
• Giant Tortoises Park • Dog Shelter • Outdoor Games • Kids Playground